Renew Your Membership
Thank you for continuing support of the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA). If you have any questions related to membership renewal, contact the VRMA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-367-1179.
- The membership term is January 1 through December 31.
- If you are approaching the end of your membership term (October - December) you can renew online.
- Primary Contacts are responsible for renewing their organization's membership.
- Please renew in a timely fashion to avoid a lapse in member services.
- On January 1, lapsed membership accounts will automatically transition to non-member status, but all accounts/logins will remain active.
- On January 1, an expiration notification email will be sent to all contacts that are currently tied to your organization's membership in order to ensure continuity should there be a staffing change at your organization.
- Contact VRMA to update who is listed as the primary contact if yours is no longer with your organization.
Login to your account or click the 'Login' link in the top right corner of the site to get started.
Click here if you forgot your username and password, enter your email address, and we will resend your information so you can log in and get started.
Your membership will be renewed once payment is processed.