VRMA is committed to providing accessible education, resources and tools for vacation rental managers. Unable to participate in the live webinar? Don't worry, all past webinars are archived and available to members for free in the Webinar Archives.
Escapia: Software Innovation that Drives Revenue
Date: Wednesday, December 11
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern
New technologies combined with unprecedented access to data are changing the way property managers do business, and Escapia is leading the way in bringing these innovations into property management software. See real-world examples of how today’s property managers are leveraging AI technology to quickly define and optimize rates, track business performance, and more—all without leaving their software.
Attendees will leave with a better understanding of Escapia’s revenue-driving functionality, including:
- A brand-new dashboard that compares performance to historic and market data to help property managers make more informed business decisions
- New revenue management tools for users to more easily set rates and maximize revenue—right in their software
- Rich integrations with Vrbo and other distribution partners, powerful trust accounting, robust reservation systems, and more
Director of Sales, Escapia | firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Escapia | email@example.com
WEBINAR SPONSORED BY:
Google 2020: What to Expect and How to Make Sure You're Ready!
Date: Monday, December 16th
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Eastern
Free for members | $50 for non-members
You must login to your VRMA account to register. If you do not have an account, you can Become a Member or Create a Guest account. If you are unsure whether or not your company has an account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google is constantly on the move and with 50% of direct bookings originating as Google searches, it's critical to make sure you are keeping up to date! In this session we'll do a brief review of what changes Google made in 2019 and then dive into what changes we're expecting in 2020! We'll take these predictions and break them down into actionable steps vacation rental managers can start taking to be prepared for what's next from Google! We'll be exploring both the organic and paid advertising side of Google and explaining things in an easy to understand, non techno-geek kinda way.
In this webinar:
- Attendees will learn what changes Google made in 2019 that have impacted their business, and how to see if that was a positive or negative impact for them
- Attendees will learn what we believe is coming from Google in 2020
- Attendees will learn what action steps they can start taking immediately to be prepared for Google's coming changes
- Attendees will learn how to measure their Google Ads success, and some adjustments to increase return on ad spend
Founder, Q4Launch | email@example.com