2023 VRMA Spring Forum: General Sessions
Opening Keynote: Engaging the Multigenerational Workforce: How to Attract, Retain, and Engage the Next Generation of Talent
Monday, March 6 | 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Adam Smiley Poswolsky
Keynote Speaker, Workplace Belonging Expert, and Bestselling Author
A thriving workplace begins with an engaged and collaborative workforce; one that empowers next generation talent. In this inspiring presentation, millennial workplace expert Adam Smiley Poswolsky will help you attract, retain, and engage the talent of the future by leading with purpose.
We’ll break through common stereotypes about Millennial and Gen-Z employees; discuss the differences between what Gen-Z, Millennials, Gen-X, and Baby Boomers want in the workplace; and share case studies for increasing employee engagement across generations in the age of uncertainty and the Great Resignation.
Smiley will share how we can retain top talent, increase human connection, and create more belonging, by building supportive communities inside the workplace. Smiley offers proven strategies and practical tools to foster collaboration, connection, and engagement in the workplace, which will help you build a purpose-driven culture and become an industry leader in these challenging times.
- The similarities and differences between what Gen-Z, Millennials, Gen-X, and Baby Boomers want in the workplace.
- Four keys to attracting the next generation of talent.
- Proven strategies for how to communicate across generations.
- Insights on the future of work, managing a hybrid team, being an HR leader, building an inclusive company culture, and creating a community of coaching and learning.
- Actionable habits and practical team rituals every leader and manager can use to build a collaborative, inclusive, and engaged company culture in the current climate.