Advertising Specs and Due Dates
VRMA provides several advertising pathways for members to reach a new audience and enhance the visibility of their products, services, and overall brand. Our publications and online resources are valuable vehicles that reach across the professionally-managed vacation rental industry.
JUMP TO... Arrival Magazine | Arrival Digital Hub (Industry Insights) | Weekly Arrival e-Newsletter | Arrival e-TOC | VRMA Special Report Exclusive e-Newsletter | Dedicated Email Blast | Arrival Podcast
|Size||Price (4-Color Only)|
|Cover 4 (Half Page)||$1,785|
|Issue||Insertion Order Deadline||Artwork Submission Deadline||Distribution|
|Issue 1||January 14||January 20||March|
|Issue 2||April 13||April 20||June|
|Issue 3||July 13||July 21||September|
|Issue 4||October 12||October 19||December|
Layout files should be created in one of the following programs: Adobe FreeHand, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, or QuarkXPress. PDF print-optimized files, high-resolution, are acceptable as long as all fonts are embedded. Color ads should be submitted in CMYK format.
GIF, JPG, low-resolution PDF and TIF. Generally, if the file size is small (less than 1 MB), it is unacceptable for printing.
600+ DPI. Line art (1 bit): 800 to 1200 DPI for bitmapped graphics; for best results, use vector art EPS files such as those created by Adobe FreeHand or Adobe Illustrator.
Third article position on Arrival homepage for two weeks.
Full article will be archived on the Arrival site forever, tagged as Industry Insights, and appear on a dedicated landing/archive page.
- Homepage Summary: 30-40 words
- Article Page
- Brief summary of article
- Article content: no limit, with option to add photos and graphics
- Author’s name and title
- VRMA is responsible for final layout
- Materials due two weeks prior to launch date
Inclusion in VRMA Weekly e-newsletter (choice of content or banner placement, based on availability)
Note: Content will be branded as "Sponsored Content." VRMA reserves the right to revise all articles to the Arrival style and voice.
VRMA Arrival Hub Advertising Opportunities
Rate Per Month
|Top Leaderboard (homepage and landing pages)||940 x 100||$600|
|Medium Rectangle (homepage only)||300 x 240||$400|
|Bottom Leaderboard HP (homepage only)||940 x 100||$350|
|Sidebar Rectangle (landing pages only)||230 x 184||$400|
|Bottom Leaderboard About (about page only)||700 x 75||$300|
Ad files should be sent in .jpg or .png. External ads are also accepted if sent with HTML. All files must be high resolution for the web to avoid distortion.
- Leaderboard: 728x90 px
- Sponsored content:
- 180x150 px image
- Headline (50 characters max)
- Body copy (300 characters max)
- Materials due one week prior to issue launch date
Please submit sponsored content as a word document and provide target URLs for all placements. Ad files should be sent in .jpg or .png. External ads are also accepted if sent with HTML. All files must be high resolution for the web to avoid distortion.
- High-resolution logo in .png or .eps format
- One (1) 160 x 600 skyscraper banner in the right hand rail
- One (1) 468 x 60 banner below the fold
- One (1) or two (2) feature pieces that tie into the agreed upon theme and are informational in nature
Materials due one week prior to your send date.
SPONSOR TO PROVIDE:
- Email pre-coded in HTML (with any images linked to your server)
- Preferred subject line
- URL link
- Email materials due to CorporateSponsors@vrma.org one week prior to your send date
- Note: A test email must be approved by advertiser prior to sending
SPONSOR TO PROVIDE:
- 15-second pre-, 60-second mid-, and/or 30-second post-roll script(s) for host to read
With any questions regarding VRMA sponsorship, advertising, or fulfillment, please contact:
National Sales Manager
Corporate Sponsor Liaison