Advertise with VRMA: Digital Opportunities
Weekly Arrival e-Newsletter
Issues of the Weekly newsletter hit VRMA members' inboxes every week, containing association announcements, regulatory updates, industry news, and more. With a circulation of 2,000+ contacts, advertising in the e-newsletter is your opportunity to be seen by the entire VRMA membership. VIEW A SAMPLE ISSUE.
Arrival Digital Hub
The Arrival Digital Hub is our official online content source. Updated weekly, Arrival features content primarily from member-contributors and internal staff writers and includes timely and relevant news related to industry trends, best practices, and events.
Two ways to advertise:
1. Industry Insights ($1,500 per article)
Position your organization as a thought-leader in the vacation rental management industry by adding your content to VRMA’s Arrival Hub!
- Placement: Third article position on Arrival homepage for two weeks
- Frequency: Full article will be archived on the Arrival site forever, tagged as Industry Insights, and appear on a dedicated landing/archive page
- Article Specifications:
- Homepage Summary: 30-40 words
- Article Page
- Brief summary of article
- Article content: no limit, with option to add photos and graphics
- Author’s name and title
- Promotion: Inclusion in VRMA Weekly e-newsletter (choice of content or banner placement, based on availability)
Note: Content will be branded as "Sponsored Content." VRMA reserves the right to revise all articles to the Arrival style and voice.
2. Traditional Banner Ads (from $300 per month)
Promote your product and services solutions all year round with one of our highly visible banner ad placements.
VRMA Arrival Hub Advertising Opportunities
Rate Per Month
|Top Leaderboard (homepage and landing pages)||940 x 100||$600|
|Medium Rectangle (homepage only)||300 x 240||$400|
|Bottom Leaderboard HP (homepage only)||940 x 100||$350|
|Sidebar Rectangle (landing pages only)||230 x 184||$400|
|Bottom Leaderboard About (about page only)||700 x 75||$300|
Ad files should be sent in .jpg or .png. External ads are also accepted if sent with HTML. All files must be high resolution for the web to avoid distortion.
The VRMA Arrival e-newsletter, sent quarterly to 1,700+ VRMA members, highlights the latest content and directs readers to the newest issue of the digital magazine. The exclusive advertiser will have ownership of the ad placements and an opportunity to provide sponsored content. VIEW A SAMPLE ISSUE.
- Leaderboard: 728x90 px
- Sponsored content: 180x150 px image; headline (50 characters max); body copy (300 characters max)
Please submit sponsored content as a word document and provide target URLs for all placements. Ad files should be sent in .jpg or .png. External ads are also accepted if sent with HTML. All files must be high resolution for the web to avoid distortion.
VRMA Special Report Exclusive e-Newsletter
Establish your organization as a thought leaders by sponsoring a VRMA Special Report. As a sponsor, you'll have an opportunity to collaborate with VRMA's editorial staff to produce a custom e-newsletter that focuses on your expertise and product category. Sent to 1,700+ VRMA members, Special Reports are a great way to increase exposure and drive results for your campaigns! VIEW A SAMPLE E-NEWSLETTER.
- "Brought to you by COMPANY NAME" recognition; text or logo included under the title or in the header (guaranteed above the fold)
- One (1) 160 x 600 skyscraper banner in the right hand rail
- One (1) 468 x 60 banner below the fold
- One (1) or two (2) feature pieces that tie into the agreed upon theme and are informational in nature