Qualifications for Manager Membership
This is a company membership, not an individual membership. During the application process, a primary contact must be identified who will be the main representative for the company's membership. The primary representative will receive all official communications from VRMA related to the company's membership, including renewal notifications and voting rights. Additional representatives may be added at no additional cost. All representatives will receive electronic communications including information about events, educational opportunities, and industry information.
Manager Membership is right for you if the following criteria are met. Your company must:
- Be properly licensed to do short term rentals in your jurisdiction,
- Rent properties on a short term basis as defined by statute or, if not, 30 days or fewer,
- Ensure applicable lodging taxes are paid,
- Manage at least five vacation rental units,
- Provide services to guests through the entire rental process, and
- Provide oversight of property services (services to the property, for guests and property management)
Manager member companies pay dues based on the number of units the management company manages. The membership term is the calendar year, so January 1 through December 31. For the first year of membership, dues are pro-rated starting in July for new members.
|Properties Managed||Membership Dues|
Questions about VRMA Membership? Contact us at email@example.com.