(January 2 - March 14)
(after March 15)
|Rental Manager Member||€390||€425|
|Member Vendor Non-Sponsor||€975||€975|
|Member Vendor – Additional Exhibiting Registration||€390||€425|
|Rental Manager Non-Member||€485||€525|
|Non-Member Vendor Non-Sponsor||€1,410||€1,410|
|Non-Member Vendor – Additional Exhibiting Registration||€485||€525|
Please note: There are required minimums associated with the tours listed below.
The Alleys and Valleys of Lisbon | €87.7
Alfama is Lisbon's most emblematic quarter, and one of the most rewarding for walkers and photographers thanks to its medieval alleys and outstanding views. Around every corner or steep climb is a delightful plaza, a trendy café, an independent shop, or a panoramic viewpoint. Finish your guided walk by being served a Lisbon specialty, Pastel de Nata!
Includes an English-speaking tour guide, audio guides, and transportation.
Historical Belem | €99.7
Beautiful, culturally resplendent, and immensely significant in Portuguese history, Belém is one of the jewels in Lisbon's crown. After entering into Jeronimos Monastery and enjoying the rest of Belém from the exterior, the group will enjoy a traditional Portuguese custard tart.
Includes an English-speaking tour guide, entrance to Jeronimos Monastery, exterior visit to the gardens, audio guides, and transportation.
How to Add Options to Previous Registrations
- Follow this link. Type in your email and registrant ID found in the registration confirmation email.
- Once you’ve logged in, select ‘Add Option’ below your registration details. If you registered as a group, the name of the person adding on to their registration will need to be clicked.
- Make an add-on selection within the options.
- If you have added an option that requires payment, scroll to the bottom of your screen to enter in your credit card payment details.
- Click ‘Submit.’
- If you have any issues adding to your registration, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.