The advocacy track focuses on protecting vacation homes and the vacation rental industry.
- New Regulations around Guest Communication
- VRMA Case Studies
- Litigation Experience
The business strategy track focuses on equipping participants with the decision making skills, proven strategies, and knowledge of industry trends needed to help them develop achieve their vacation rental business's short and long-term objectives.
- Preparing Your Company for Sale
- Owner Acquisition
- Profitability Strategies
Data and Revenue Management
Sessions in this track help participants diversify and strategize their revenue building efforts, and use data to better appease guests, increase bookings, and finding additional revenue areas.
- Managing Multiple OTAs
- General Pricing Tool Understanding
- Tech Tools - What Do PMs Need Right Now
Financial and Legal Operations
Sessions in this track help participants learn best practices to manage their organization's financial and legal responsibilities. They will help participants to stay current on important terms and regulations that are specific to the vacation rental industry.
- Accounting and Budgeting 101
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) 101
Guest relations sessions provide participations with recommendations and new ideas for how to streamline guest management processes and provide excellent customer service to vacation rental guests.
- Improving Guest Relations - Guest Testimonials/Guest Reviews
- Communications with Guests
- Loyalty Programs
Sessions in this track help participants learn how to successfully hire, manage, train, and engage employees or potential employees to fit their businesses needs and culture.
- Employee Engagement/Retention
- Building Company Culture - Showing Value to Owners
- New Labor Laws Around Remote Work
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Around Company Culture
The marketing/sales track dives deep into various channels, new tools and innovative strategies being used to market vacation rental properties to guests and owners as well.
- Maximizing Your Exposure with OTAs
- Website Evolution - Creating User Friendly Sites
- How To Attract and Receive Direct Bookings
The owner relations track provide participations with recommendations and new ideas for how to manage owner expectations and provide excellent service to property owners.
- Owner Retention
- Dealing with New Investors/LLC Organizations
- Competition with National Brands
The property services track provides a detailed look at standard housekeeping management, training and safety practices needed to maintain an effective housekeeping program that provides a safe and secure environment for both employees and rental guests.
- General Operations
- Diversification Within Your Business
- New Tech Tools to Manage Operations
Technology track sessions provide participants insights on the newest digital solutions in the industry to help gain a competitive edge.
- Tech Stack - Understanding Needs/Prioritizing Tech
- Software Improvements
- Complementing Your PMS