|Register Now||Schedule of Events||Education||Book Hotel||Exhibitors|
Note: Content subject to change. Sessions and schedule will be released in February.
Facilitated Roundtable Discussions
Conference attendees are brought together by a common unifying trait, theme, or demographic to discuss the issues and best practices most affecting their businesses. Industry leaders will serve as facilitators of conversation while discussion and takeaways focus primarily on interactions with other attendees in the room by sharing personal ideas and experiences.
- Reputation Management
- Property Manager Exchange: 0-100 Properties
- Property Manager Exchange: 100+ Properties
- Interior Design Tips, Tricks, and Convincing Your Owners to Upgrade
- Beach Properties Dialogue
- Mountain Properties Interchange
Hands-on and interactive, these demonstration-style workshops will provide an opportunity to practice and/or apply new knowledge gained from the session. Attendees may be asked to bring real-world materials or examples from their own businesses to utilize during the session. Attendees can expect simulations, role playing, expert-led interactive discussions, or demonstrations during these highly interactive sessions.
- Developing a Website Marketing Plan: BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop)
- Owner Agreements from A-Z
- Behind the Scenes with VRHP: Housekeeping and Maintenance Insights
Interactive Case Studies
Interactive case studies require attendees to review and analyze prepared industry research or case study at the beginning of the session, followed by expert-led discussion amongst attendees. These sessions will utilize worksheets, small group discussion, and other interactive tools to engage in attendee learning.
- Owner Retention and Dealing with Difficult Owners
- What Sticks: Hiring & Developing Career Paths
- Regulations, Bans, and How to Take Action
- Moving to a New Property Management System
Expert Panel Sessions and Traditional Lectures
Hear about the latest trends and issues facing the industry from knowledgeable and respected vacation rental professionals. Discussions will be led by both vacation rental managers and supplier experts alike to cover a diverse range of topics.
- Traveler Trends and Industry Standards
- Property Manager Tech Bests from A-Z
- Owner Acquisition For the Win
- Risk & Reward: Tips for Growing Your Business
- Online Booking Best Practices
- Smart Ideas for Your Smart Home
Ask the Experts Roundtable Discussions
This signature event from our Regional Events is back with expanded offerings for the Spring Forum. Expanded to four different rooms, each room will focus on an overarching topic area, while individual tables will address specific issues or themes within each topic. Experts will facilitate discussion and answer questions on these specific issues, allowing attendees to address the exact concerns facing their businesses.
Finance and Legal Operations