2018 VRMA International Conference
October 27-30, 2018
MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
The VRMA Fall Conference has been re-named and re-branded as the 2018 VRMA International Conference. For those who have attended in the past, you will still experience the same top-tier educational content and one-of-a-kind networking opportunities that you have come to expect at the VRMA fall event. The main difference is the scope of the event— now bigger and better—with expanded offerings for all attendees, including new education geared towards our international audience.
The 2018 VRMA International Conference provides in-depth education, tangible takeaways, and the latest resources for operations staff, marketing pros, vacation rental executives, and others involved in vacation rental management. With more than 60+ educational sessions and an exhibit hall featuring more than 80 industry-leading suppliers, this is the global conference for the vacation rental industry.
Who should attend? You!
- Vacation rental managers, owners, and executives
- Operations, housekeeping, reservations, and property services staff
- Marketing, sales, business development
- Industry tech, IT professionals + software/app developers
- Industry suppliers
- Industry consultants and other travel and hospitality partners
There's something for everyone!
- We encourage all levels of professional experience to attend: From intern and entry-level up to president and CEO
- Experienced "veterans" to those just getting started in the industry
- Companies large and small
- Professionals from all parts of the globe: Whether you're from Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Boston, or Brussels, there's something for you to learn
Featuring 60+ education sessions
Three days packed with insider information, best practices, and innovative solutions covering:
- Business strategy
- Finance and legal operations
- Property services
- Guest and owner relations
- Human resources
- International issues (new!)
Additional conference highlights include:
- The largest exhibition dedicated to vacation rental management: Network with 80+ suppliers in our expanded expo hall, where you'll find the latest products and services to grow your business
- Hands-on workshops, demonstrations, roundtable discussions, and expo theater presentations
- Two evening networking receptions—with time to unwind and have fun after a busy day! (Stay tuned for exciting details about the venues.)