VRMA Insights, powered by LSI Tools
- Make better business decisions
- Leverage data for more efficient operations
- Track local, state, and national vacation rental activity
New! From the Vacation Rental Management Association
Welcome to VRMA Insights
In an evolving vacation rental industry, VRMA recognizes that insight into the latest trends and benchmarks helps our members make important business decisions.
Our new research initiative, VRMA Insights, provides you with valuable, actionable information. Use it to track industry trends, inform your pricing strategy, and craft your marketing plan.
It also gives VRMA membership an invaluable perspective into local, regional, and national data.
What Does It Do?
VRMA Insights tracks and compares your historical operational data. Only you see your business data. All other data is aggregated and anonymous.
Interactive, real-time reports include interactive dashboards, summaries, charts, and more.
- Booking windows and trends
- Location-specific information
- Paid occupancy
- Total revenue
- Average daily rate and length of stay
- Microsoft Excel reports
Looking for more? Additional features are available when you upgrade to the Professional Version.
- Year-over-year reports
- Data filtering by location, bedrooms, house type, or amenities
- Daily executive summary email
- Additional revenue reporting
- Off-market data
- Ability to create custom market filters
- And much more!
Free to All VRMA Members*
All VRMA property management companies are eligible and encouraged to participate.
Best of all, VRMA Insights is free to all participating members—so the more participation, the better the results.
*Excludes Professional Version upgrade.
How Does It Work?
Using API technology, VRMA Insights imports data from your property management system and aggregates that data into easy-to-use reports.
It’s simple, secure, and anonymous. Individual company and property names are never shared.
How to Enroll?
Online enrollment is now open!